Friday, 25 November 2011
It's not finished until Ozone is on it.
The process of mastering ranges from correcting mistakes made in the mix to preparing a recording for target listening environments. Like a final coat of polish, mastering makes the difference between a good sounding mix and a professional sounding master. When you're ready to master, Ozone is all you need.
More info Here:
2.) Open an app that used the plugin and the iZotope registration prompt will appear.
3.) Use challenge response option to register. Click next, and you'll get a challenge code.
4. Using a PPC with Tiger (OSX 10.4) and Virtual PC, or a PC or Intel Mac running Windows, start the keygen application.
5.) Type in your challenge code and it will give you the response.
6.) Back on your Mac, type in the response code, and you're all set.
The new T-RackS 3 raises the bar again in high-end DAW mastering and mixing, with a suite of 9 analog modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors, full metering suite, an audio quality that is unmatched in software, and scores of new and unique features. All processors and metering module can be combined within the plug-in/standalone suite or are also available as individual plug-ins for more convenient mixing within your DAW, for a truly complete bundle of 12 superior sounding tools (10 individual plug-ins, plug-in suite, standalone suite).
Modular High-End Mastering/Mixing Suite of Dynamics and EQ processors, including:
* 9 processors comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors
* New configurable mastering/mixing chain – run up to 12 parallel/series processors
* New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators
* New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs
* All module processors and metering are also available as individual plug-ins for more convenient mixing within your DAW
* New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path
* New SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date
* Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode and much more
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its classic top-notch analog classics. A new modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features. A new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. All processors can be used within the modular chain or in single instances for the most flexible processing available. A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3.
IK.Multimedia.T-RackS.3.Bundle.STANDALONE.VST.RTAS.v3.5.0.x86.x64-ASSiGN.rar (161 MB)
iZotope 2 is the most complete audio repair toolkit on the market, enabling you to remove noise, hiss, buzz and hum, eliminate clicks and crackle, restore clipped audio, visually select and suppress unwanted sounds, resynthesize missing audio and much more.
RX 2 Advanced Highlights
* Adaptive mode in Denoiser to remove noise that changes over time
* Deconstruct, a new class of audio manipulation for control over noisy and tonal components of sound
* 3rd party plug-in support enabling any processing on spectrogram selections and in Compare and Batch Processing features
* iZotope 64-bit SRC™ for sample rate conversion, MBIT+™ for dithering and iZotope Radius® for changing time and pitch
* Time-stamped log creation, essential for forensics and archival documentation
* Spectral Repair multi-resolution mode for more accurate separation of noise and desired content
* Automatic Azimuth alignment and precise sub-sample control of delay for tape restoration.
iZotope.RX.Advanced.v2.2.DX.VST.RTAS-DYNAMiCS.rar (102.9 MB)